So last night was the premiere of Hannah B's season of The Bachelorette. A lot of people have been wishy- washy unsure of this choice and I am here to be the president of the Hannah B fan club.
The season kinda opens up with Hannah saying how she feels like she doesn't deserve the spot as the Bachelorette. She's constantly felt not good enough in life and I literally lost it.
I can relate to her on so many levels and literally found myself yelling at the TV saying, "Yes you do deserve this girl - we got YOU!" #Embarrassing
Anyways, these are my front runners for the season...
- Peter the pilot - He's just giving me major good vibes, I feel like he goes far
- Mike Johnson - I fee like he def waxes his eyebrows. I love a man that takes care of himself. But, also when he gave his Grandmother those flowers I was like yeah American is gonna fall in love with him
- Joe from Chicago - Reminds me of Jason Tartick
- Luke P - Now he's an interesting one to me. I'm conflicted on how I feel about him so I'm gonna keep him as a TBD
- Cam - He got the first impression rose on After The Final Rose so I feel like he's gonna go far
Who are your front runner picks? Let me know on social @TanyaRad!