It's the beginning of summer and as we get going into this weekend…maybe you have a date or two lined up.
Well, Hinge just revealed the latest dating predictions we’ll see this season and apparently, going to the bar for drinks is no longer the go-to first date.
In fact, 75% of global Hingers would rather not drink during a date this summer at all!!!
Let me introduce you to: ZERO-PROOF DATING
Yes… that is a sober first date or dates for that matter… If I’m being honest, the only dates where I haven’t drank with Michael were when I was pregnant with the twins and then again pregnant with Siveya.
ZERO-PROOF DATING is where it’s at now and here’s why…
- Singles want dates that create a real connection. Meaning if you’re buzzed or drunk… you’re technically not in the right state of mind while getting to know your potential partner!
- Gen Z daters are leading the charge… Millennials still want to drink.
- But then again, for most people, it’s a dealbreaker if a date drinks too much on a first date. So many say, don’t even chance it!
So, what are some non-alcoholic dates you can go on???
- Hike Runyon Canyon
- Visit a farmers market
- Have a beach picnic at El Matador Beach in Malibu
- Play carnival games and ride the ferris wheel at Santa Monica Pier
Get more from Sisanie HERE!